- General Cable cabling
- Panduit connectivity
- Chatsworth telecom room equipment
about the project
- BoMark Technology Group recently completed work on Phase 1 of the Frederick Community College (FCC) Building E revitalization. The project is a renovation of an existing building on campus and has included:
• Removing the existing outdated cat5e cabling infrastructure
• Providing an upgraded cat6 cabling infrastructure that’s more in line with today’s industry standards
• Demoing their existing telecom room and then building out a new telecom room
• Protecting the existing fiber backbone infrastructure in the telecom room during the demo
• Reinstalling the fiber backbone infrastructure in the new racks that we installed after the build out.
- The FCC Phase 1 project is just one of the many education projects BoMark Technology Group has completed in recent months. And BoMark’s record for proven success in the education market continues: the company recently renewed its on-call contract with Montgomery County Public School Systems (MCPS) and was awarded two new projects by MCPS.